Everyday Life at Addington Place at College Harbor
Every day is a wonderful day at Addington Place at College Harbor! Whether you take a dip in our outdoor pool, walk the nature paths or relax in the Great Room with a good book, there are many ways to live a vibrant lifestyle at our St. Petersburg senior living community.
Resident testimonials are coming soon to our Video Gallery!
What does a week look like at Addington Place?
Addington Place at College Harbor is a place where you can count on your routine activities and meals while also having the opportunity to try new hobbies, visit new places and enjoy exciting chef-prepared dishes! The best way to learn what a day is like at Addington Place is to stop in or schedule a visit.
Although there are many activities available to fill your entire day, below is a glimpse into different activities happening throughout the week. To view our full monthly calendar with all activities listed, please click here.
- Monday: Chairobics: Start your morning off with a group fitness class that can be modified for most ability levels.
- Tuesday: Aqua Fit: Stay cool, and take advantage of our outdoor pool by participating in a pool group fitness class.
- Wednesday: Shuffleboard Tournament: Get together with fellow residents and staff for a friendly tournament at our shaded outdoor shuffle board court.
- Thursday: Wii Bowling: Play a game of virtual bowling on our Nintendo Wii system, or sit back and cheer on the players.
- Friday: Fishing at the seawall: One benefit of living in a waterfront community is easy access to fishing. Join staff and residents for a morning of fishing.
- Saturday: Lunch Outing: Enjoy a group outing to a local restaurant.
- Sunday: Catholic Service in the morning, and end the afternoon with a group matinee.